There is plenty on the line when Messi‘s Argentina and Lewandowski’s Poland face eachother on Wednesday at 22:00hrs. For Poland, a draw will be enough but only a win will guarantee Argentina a place in the knockout stages. Both will go through if the game against Saudi Arabia vs Mexico end in draws.
Argentina go into the game as red-hot 15/8 favorites while Poland are as big as 13/2 to get the victory that might well dump Lionel Messi and Co out of the competition.
After a loss of their start against Saudi Arabia, Argentina got their World Cup campaign back on track with a 2-0 win over Mexico on Saturday night. It wasn’t pretty at times and Mexico tried to defend to ensure that Messi doesn’t score, but finally he broke the dead lock of their defence.
“Remember that goal means that Lionel Messi has now scored in six consecutive International appearances for Argentina, equaling his career record for the National team set way back in 2011-2012 season”.
Messi’s brilliance today and team work, will make them to ensure a win against Poland. for them to go in the round of 16 they have to win the game. Here at uncovered news lets wish Messi and his team good luck.
TO WATCH THIS GAME LIVE: click here
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira