Wales captain Gareth Bale has said ” I will continue to play for Wales as long as am called by the coach” after the defeat against England where they lost 3-0 and this made them to get eliminated from the World cup like those of Qatar and they are currently at the bottom of the table of group B of the tournament.
“We have a few months to get away from international football which is disappointing, we would love to have stayed at the World Cup for so long, but we need to go and gain momentum when playing Euro qualifications.”
There had previously been speculation that former Real Madrid and Tottenham forward Bale would retire after this World Cup, Wales’ first since 1958 but unfortunately he told uncovered news that he still has the energy to play for his country.
Qatar having only one point from three group games and with a feeling that they have not done themselves justice at the tournament.
“Just because we have had a difficult tournament, it doesn’t mean it’s an end of an era,” Bale said.
“We are looking forward to playing Euro qualifiers in 2023 so that we secure a place in Euro tournament in 2024.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira