Masaka businessman and self-proclaimed tycoon Emmanuel Lwasa has spoken about still being in a relationship with his ex-girlfriend Vanessa. He said they are still talking and taking their relationship day by day.
Apparently, Lwasa and Vanessa were in a relationship for a short period of time. They decided to make their relationship legal by having a local traditional ceremony.
Lwasa told us that “Vanessa and I are still together. What happened happened, and we moved on. We are not perfect, but our relationship is very real.”
Related articles; Emmanuel Lwasa wanted by court over Ugx 18M debt
Unfortunately, on that same day of the introduction, Vanessa called off the introduction ceremony, leaving Lwasa and his people very confused.
He had paid for some of the service providers on top of building a house for Vanessa’s parents to show he was the right man for their daughter.
When the ceremony was called off, he was very angry, saying ladies have played him throughout his life and he wishes he could leave them.
Most of the fans thought that since Vanessa had disappointed him, he wouldn’t get back to her. Or even any other lady who showed interest in him. Additionally, he said they usually have their moments like any other couple, and their relationship is very real.
In conclusion, that is not the reality. In a recent interview, the loudmouth said that ever since the introduction ceremony was called off, he has been in touch with Vanessa.
- Bodaboda man mercilessly practicing Kasabuni
- Bebe Cool blasts local promoters over disrespect of musicians
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity