Ministry of Gender, labor and Social Development has given 5 million shillings to the members of Mpara Abarema Tweimukye group located in Mpara town council, Kyegegwa district.
Speaking to the beneficiaries on Saturday afternoon at Mpara community hall after receiving the money, the group Chairperson Katusabe Reginah said the fund under the National Special Grant for PWD’s is aimed at improving their household income noting that they selected the enterprise of goat rearing.
The Chairperson together with Members also appreciated H.E Yoweri Kaguta Museveni for fulfilling their promise of the 5 millions.
We thank the government of Uganda for showing this great gesture to the people of Kyegegwa especially the disabled people.
We also encourage more investors to come up with more projects of supporting these people sothat they can be able to do some businesses and earn a living.
We interacted with the members amd they said “We are happy that our leaders have worked hard to acces the president himself to ensure that we get the 5 millions. We are going to use this money to develop our group as well as ourselves,”.
In conclusion, here at uncovered news we encourage such good support towards the people with disabilities. What a caring government, Uganda has ! 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️🇺🇬🇺🇬🇺🇬🇺🇬🇺🇬
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled
- Celebrity GossipSeptember 25, 2023Singer Rickman injured after bar fight