Hundreds of German civil servants and State employees living and working in Russia are being expelled.
Germany’s foreign Minister spokesperson said in a statement that they are given few days to leave the country.
“The latest order applies to German diplomats, state employees working in Russia and teachers at the government-sponsored Goethe Institute, which offers German language courses and cultural exchange programs. All must leave the country by June 1,”. He added
“This limit, set by Russia as of the beginning of June, requires a major cut in all areas of our presence in Russia,” the statement read. “The Federal Government is now concerned to ensure a minimum presence of intermediaries in Russia while maintaining a diplomatic presence as well,”.
Ever since the war began, stability and peace in Russia and Ukraine is no more because fighting eachother is the daily food.
Most of the countries that are not supporting Russia, the president is forcing them to leave the country as soon as possible
Russia president Putin told our news reporters that ” Its time for everyone to go back to their country otherwise we are likely to see more people dying. Before 1st June, the Germans should be no more in the country”.
In conclusion, lets wish the German government goodluck in rescuing their people from Russia.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled