Real Sociedad have officially completed the signing of Kieran Tierney from Arsenal on a season-long loan with no option to buy.
The La Liga club has confirmed the Scottish international will be with the team throughout the 2023–24 season.
Kieran has fallen out of favor with Mike Arteta in recent times, with Arteta going for inverted options on the left side of the field.
With the likes of Oleksandr Zinhenko, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Jakub Kiwlor, and Jurrien Timber, who has been utilized ahead of the Scottish player so far this season, which proves he is clearly not in Arteta’s plan at the moment.
The Spanish club is to pay reportedly £100,000 per week to the player at the club. However, the 26-year-old Kieran was previously linked to West Ham and Aston Villa in the summer transfer window.
Newcastle settled for Lewis Hall from Chelsea, and Unai Emery’s side did not make an official bid for the player.
He came through the Celtic youth system and made his first team debut in April 2015, winning four league titles, two Scottish league titles, and two Scottish FA Cups.
In conclusion, the Scottish professional footballer joined Arsenal in August 2019 from Celtic for a reported fee of £25 million, a record fee.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipFebruary 24, 2024‘It’s My Time To Shine’ – Spyda MC
- NationalFebruary 24, 2024Mourners gather to pay their last respect to the late Eliot Kabangira
- SportsFebruary 24, 2024Liverpool’s Salah, Nunez in contention for League Cup final
- Celebrity GossipFebruary 23, 2024TikToker Ibrahim Musana remanded to Luzira over abusing Kabaka