Ugandans have decided to make singer Juliana Kanyomozi go viral on different social media platforms, for instance, Twitter.
Some started flooding our inbox with inquiries about whether she had a video trending; above all, they wanted to know why she is trending now.
“We shall surely miss you, Hon. Kato Lubwama. Thank you for lighting up our lives with your jokes and talent. Rest in peace,” Juliana Kanyomozi tweeted as she paid tribute to the late Kato Lubwama.
Juliana Kanyomozi is a musician, actress, and entertainer by occupation. Juliana Kanyomozi is a multiple award-winning Ugandan pop musician and an R&B and Afrobeat singer well known among Western Uganda’s decent musicians.
Juliana was born November 27, 1980, in Toro Fort Portal in Western Uganda, Mutooro by tribe.
Well, this tribute to the late singer was not enough, as netizens have shown their dissatisfaction with the singer.
These have raised concern that she doesn’t attend burial ceremonies for creatives who pass on in the industry.
She ignores the fact that these are the same people who stood by her side when she lost her son.
Finally, there are the same people who have supported her music career since day one; therefore, they have sent her a very tough warning.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipMarch 5, 2024Pastor Jengo Accused Of Selling Late Pastor Yiga’s Property
- International newsMarch 5, 2024Diplomatic Initiatives Intensify To Broker Israel & Hamas Ceasefire
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today