England and WestHam forever Jarrod Bowen secures a new seven-year contract with West Ham, keeping him at the London club till 2030.
Moving to West Ham from Hull City in January 2020 for a contract worth £18 million with an additional £7 million in add-ons.
He has made 161 appearances for West Ham in all competitions, racking up 45 goals and registering nine in European competitions.
Bowen’s previous contract will run until 2025, but he has extended his stay with the Hammers for an extra seven years.
He is currently West Ham’s top goalscorer this season, registering five Premier League goals in eight games so far.
However, he has started all premier league games this season till date, and he has missed just two games since the start of the 2020–21 campaign season, scoring a total of 31 goals in that period.
Jarrod Bowen’s Statement Following His New Contract Extension
“I’m so pleased to have signed a new long-term contract at West Ham.
Everyone knows what this club means to me, so committing my future until 2030 means so much to me and my family.
Winning the Europa Cup in Prague was an amazing moment; scoring the winner in the last minute will be something I’ll cherish forever”.
In conclusion, his most outstanding moment for West Ham till date came in the Conference League final victory over Fiorentina, as he produced a late goal that sealed the victory for the London club.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 7, 2023Police in Tororo District have killed a 26-year-old man, Godfrey Odoi
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Victor Kamenyo advises all his Wife’s admirers to use Soap
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Geosteady discharged from hospital After a four day sickness
- Celebrity GossipDecember 7, 2023Gabie Ntaate speaks about her struggles with Anger issues