Tottenham’s Ivan Perisic is out of action for the rest of the season following an ACL injury sustained during training.
The 34-year-old Croatian player will be out of action for Ange Postecoglou, possibly for the rest of the season, after suffering an ACL injury to the left knee.
Perisic injury is described as being sustained in “non-contact, and he will be undergoing surgery followed by rehabilitation for the required period of time.
The Croatian midfielder came off the bench in the 80th minute and played a vital role in Tottenham’s comeback win.
Over the weekend against Sheffield United, but sustained an injury and will likely miss the rest of the season.
Ivan Perisic’s Future Uncertain With Tottenham Hotspur
It raises concern over the possibility of the player’s stay at the club coming to an end.
He might have played his late game for the club as his current contract runs out this season.
Furthermore, he was a key member and vital asset to the Antonio Conte side last season, following his regular play at the wing back as the club finished in eighth place in the Premier League.
Since the arrival of Ange Postecoglou, Perisic has been featured more as a squad player in a 4-3-3 formation of play under the Australian manager.
In conclusion, Ivan Perisic has featured in all five games of the new Premier League season, coming from the bench.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 7, 2023Police in Tororo District have killed a 26-year-old man, Godfrey Odoi
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Victor Kamenyo advises all his Wife’s admirers to use Soap
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Geosteady discharged from hospital After a four day sickness
- Celebrity GossipDecember 7, 2023Gabie Ntaate speaks about her struggles with Anger issues