Gereson Wabuyi, commonly known as Gravity Omutujju, has dropped a massive new hit dubbed Leero. For starters, Leero is a Luganda word that means “today” in the English language. Gravity Omutujju is one of the Ugandan artists who sings about whatever crosses his mind, and people vibe to his songs all day.
Apparently, the Okwepicha singer made the official announcement about this new project through his official social media platforms.
Remember, Gravity Omutujju started singing as a student at Old Kampala Secondary School, where he picked up Gravity Omutujju as a stage name? At the age of 17, he signed with Redemption Studios, where he recorded his first song, “Joanita”.
Related articles; King Saha disappointed in Telecom Companies
“Leero will be officially out on November 7, 2023,” Gravity posted. According to social media in-laws, they believe Omutujju’s new project will be the song of the year, even though it is coming late towards the end of the year.
In conclusion, the singer later joined producer Didi in Born Fire, a Makindye-based group, where he connected with other artists with whom he has collaborated. Just like any other artist in the business, he has received media attention for his criticisms of other musicians.
- Vyroota & Jowy Landa release Twafuna New Song
- Kaye Wisdom And Tamale Mirundi Jr In Verbal War
- Maurice Kirya: “I’m the greatest Ugandan musician of all time”
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira