Baboon Forest CEO, GNL Zamba, is a new member of the Grammy Academy after his submission went through.
Zamba posted on his social media handles, “Exciting news family! I am the academy and have joined countless creators and professionals who serve, celebrate, and advocate in the name of music year-round. It’s an honor to be part of this year’s new recording academy member class.”.
In addition, the Recording Academy is an organization of musicians, producers, recording engineers, and other recording professionals dedicated to improving the quality of life and cultural conditions for music and its makers.
The Recording Academy, which began in 1957, is known for its GRAMMY Awards, the world’s most recognized music award. Celebrating music through the Grammy Awards for more than 50 years.
The Recording Academy continues its rich legacy and ongoing growth as the premier outlet for honoring achievements in the recording arts and supporting the music community.
However, as the preeminent membership organization for thousands of musicians, producers, songwriters, engineers, and other music professionals, the Recording Academy’s mission is to advance artistic and technical excellence, work to ensure a vital and free creative environment, and act as an advocate on behalf of music and its makers.
In conclusion, here at Uncovered News, we are happy that GNL ZAMBA has joined the best recording label.🙏
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled