Yesterday, Germany was knocked out of the 2022 World Cup on Thursday night after playing their last game of the group stages of Group E, despite beating Costa Rica.
Spain dominated the first half of the game where by Alvaro Morata score the first goal but never the less Japan came back with team spirit and dominated the second half and won the game 2-1 and eventually topped the group
Japan’s two goals were scored by A.Tanaka and Ritsu Dōan in the space of three minutes early in the second half.
Germany won 4-2 against Costa Rica, despite trailing at one point, but it wasn’t enough with Japan and Spain going through to the last 16.
Flick told uncovered news “In the first half I was disappointed and very angry at my team and how we allowed the opponent to come back,”.
“We wanted to score three or four goals in the first half but then we made mistakes. If we had converted those chances, 16 of them.
“But the tournament was not decided today for us. We did not have any efficiency at this tournament and that is why we were eliminated.”
The conclusion to Group E means Japan will face Croatia in the next round, while Spain will play Morocco.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira