The Police in Rukungiri district have detained a 28-year-old man for the alleged murder of his own 65-year-old biological father for yet unknown reasons.
The Police were informed by Tumushabe John, the Chairperson of Kateramo village, that Mbanganisa John, a resident of the same village, Kikongi parish, Bwambara Sub County, in the Rukungiri District, was killed.
ASP Elly Maate, the Kigezi region Police spokesman, told uncovered news that “The incident happened on July 17, 2023, at around 10 p.m., at Kateramo village, Kikongi parish, Bwambara sub-county”.
The young children’s alarm for the rescue of their grandfather attracted the neighbor Kamani Edson and others who saw the Suspect coming from the scene, heading to Kateramo Trading Center.
The deceased is suspected to have been killed by his biological son, Byamukama Justus, 28, a resident of the same area.
However, The deceased cautioned him not to disturb him and requested that he go and sleep where he had been sleeping at Rwenshama. The Suspect became violent against the Father and picked up a walking stick, started hitting the deceased, grabbed his neck, and threw the victim on the bed.
In conclusion, Kamani alerted the defense secretary, Muyambi Protazi, who both traced and arrested the suspect and alerted Bikurungu Police, which hurried, re-arrested, and took the suspect into police custody.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled