Former Manchester United and England soccer star Paul Scholes is selling his mansion found in greater Manchester , having sporting amenities, including, fittingly, a soccer pitch and a putting green.
The seven-bedroom gated compound, in the village of Grasscroft in Greater Manchester, hit the market Money asking £3.85 million (US$4.9 million).
The lower ground of his mansion has a heated swimming pool, steam room, agym and a house cinema. What a nice mansion it is !
Landscaped gardens surround the property, which are joined by patio areas for al fresco dining, a putting green and golf tee net, a five-a-side football pitch and a netball area.
Uncovered news discovered that, “It’s not clear how long Mr. Scholes, who is 45 years old, has owned the home, or how much he bought it for
The retired midfielder and Manchester-native played for the Red Devils for the entirety of his 20-year career before hanging up his boots in 2013.
In 2014, he joined a handful of his former Manchester United teammates to purchase local Manchester team Salford City F.C.
Mr. Scholes, Nicky Butt, Ryan Giggs, Gary Neville and Phil Neville each own 10% of the club alongside businessman Peter Lim, who owns the rest. In 2019, they were joined by another legendary former teammate, David Beckham, who bought his own 10% share from Mr. Lim.
So lets try to look for serious buyers to buy the mansion if interested try to reach uncovered news through all the social media handles to seal the deal
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled