Wigan Athletic have appointed former Arsenal and Manchester City defender Kolo Toure as their new Manager on a deal of three-and-a-half-year.
“Remember at the beginning of this month, Leam Richardson who was the Wigan Athletic coach was sacked by the board due to poor performance “, so they have replaced him with former Arsenal and Manchester City senior defender Kolo Toure as the new head coach and he is 41 years of age. He is still young and he has got the energy and the momentum of modern football.
The appointed head coach has spent five years in the coaching sector where he was at Celtic, and under Brendan Rodgers at Leicester City so he has got his “FIRST MANAGERIAL ROLE” as a head coach so he is going to bring modern football at Wigan and we are hoping to see the team back in the Premier League next season come 2023-2024.
Kolo Toure held talks with the Championship side earlier this month and has now completed his move to the DW Stadium of Wigan Athletic FC.
Wigan had been searching for a new boss since sacking Leam Richardson on November 10, where he spent eight games without winning any game which annoyed the bosses.
Kolo Toure has been given only two weeks to prepare for his first managerial debut, which will come on Saturday December 10, when the Latics travel to The Den to take on Millwall
Here at uncovered news, lets wish The African Giant success at Wigan Atheltic in DW stadium to face his new challenge as the head coach.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room