The Uganda Civil Aviation Authority (UCAA), through the Director of Airports and Aviation Security, Mr. Sooma Ayub, says that Entebbe International Airport is 100% ready to receive delegates ahead of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) and Group of 77 (G-77)+ China summits slated for next week in Kampala.
However, while addressing journalists at the airport on Thursday, Mr. Sooma further explained that they have done several rehearsals that include protocol and operational procedures in a bid to make the movements of delegates swift.
Mr. Sooma told our reporters that “I can assure you that there will be a smooth flow at Entebbe International Airport, where we have our jurisdiction.”
Related articles; ADF Rebels Will Soon Attack Uganda- President
The airport, which has been undergoing renovations and expansion, is being opened in phases. The management also noted that the airport’s construction is in accordance with their initial extension plans and not necessarily as a result of the summits.
In conclusion, the Authority also advised other travelers on different engagements to reach Entebbe International Airport at least three hours in advance to beat traffic that is being caused by the extension and ongoing expansion as well as possible summit engagements.
- Court halts sale of Muslim property in Kampala
- Government sets dates to improve Vanilla quality in 2024
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity