Renowned sports journalist Patrick Kanyomozi has announced his departure from KFM, where he has been employed for the past 13 years. Kanyomozi hosted his final show on KFM this morning.
However, in a statement released via social media, the KFM Sports Producer and presenter said, “I made my final appearance on 933 KFM this morning as I retire from radio and active journalism.”
He added, “I leave a very contented man because, from a very young age, all I ever wanted to do was be a radio presenter.”I was lucky to get my first radio job during my S6 vacation and never looked back. I have lived my dream. I give glory to the most high.”
Related articles; BUL FC tops the Uganda Premier league with 5 points gap
Furthermore, Kanyomozi began his radio career as a news reader during his S.6 vacation. He later moved to Prime Radio and then joined KFM around 2008. Additionally, here at UncoveredUg.com, we wish Patrick Kanyomozi good luck whereas he goes🙏🙏
“I am very grateful to everyone who gave me a hand on my radio and journalism journey. To everyone I have worked with or alongside, thank you,” his post reads in part.
In conclusion, he has yet to reveal his plans for the future, although his online fans have already speculated that he might join the National Unity Platform (NUP) as the party spokesperson.
- Paul Pogba anti-doping hearing moved to unspecified date
- Former India cricket captain Bishan Singh Bedi dies aged 77
- St Louis Cardinals prospect’s offseason outlook
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity