A Tuesday morning, after a Christmas accident along the Kampala-Gulu highway in Luwero town council claimed the life of Sgt. John Bosco Ssenyimba, a police officer at Luwero Central Police Station (CPS).
However, Ssenyimba, who was riding a numberless Bajaj motorcycle, was killed after a Toyota Hiace commuter taxi, reg. no. UBJ 678J, made a U-turn and crashed into Fuso Fighter Reg. No. UBJ 273Q near Dawson petrol station.
The accident follows another that killed one person on Wednesday night and injured eight others at Bujabe, about 167km into Nakasongola district.
Related articles; Museveni not worried about US sanctions and threats
Furthermore, both vehicles were destined for Kampala. Sam Twiineamazima, Savannah regional police spokesperson, says that they have since detained Frank Matovu, the truck driver. He says that the deceased’s body is lying at the Luwero hospital mortuary pending a postmortem, and the hunt for the unidentified driver of the commuter taxi is ongoing.
In conclusion, the accident happened after a commuter taxi rammed into a trailer. Both the taxi and the trailer were moving in the same direction from Nakasongola to Kampala city.
- Court halts sale of Muslim property in Kampala
- Musa Musasizi jailed over 100 years for killing four girlfriends
- William Ruto declares Kenya Visa-free for all Visitors
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity