Anita Among, the Speaker of Parliament, has urged Members of Parliament (MPs) named in a report on embezzling cooperative compensation funds to approach the police for questioning before authorities seek them out.
In response, Speaker Among informed the house that the Committee on Trade, Tourism, and Industries had investigated the matter and uploaded a report for review on the members’ iPads.”
Among the uncovered news reporters, “I told you to internalize, read it [the report], and understand. If you see your name there, take yourself to the police.”.
Related articles; Musa Musasizi jailed over 100 years for killing four girlfriends
She further clarified that the report had been forwarded to both the Criminal Investigations Directorate (CID) and the Inspector General of Government (IGG).
However, her remarks came in response to a complaint raised by Nakaseke South MP Lutamaguzi Ssemakulu, who demanded a public list of implicated MPs.
In conclusion, Lutamaguzi expressed frustration at public calls accusing him and others of embezzlement.
- William Ruto declares Kenya Visa-free for all Visitors
- Uneb hires 14,000 teachers to mark PLE, UCE exams
- UCU Elections: Two Nominated for Guild Presidency
- Minister Muyingo says Let fees defaulters also sit for exams
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity