Kenya’s famous actress Awinja Celebrates her son’s birthday who turns 6 years of age.
Awinja and film director Simatwa Ngachi’s son Mosi turned six. The content creator shared photos from her pregnancy with Mosi up to a year and penned a sweet message her beloved husband of promising him a son and indeed the lord answered their prayer🙏🙏
Awinja went on and told one of our news reporters known as Mark who stays in those ends of Kitengela kenya that “Six years ago today! I got the test gift ever in my life! my son! ❤️.Tafadhali help me Wish my Son Mosi a happy 6th birthday I promise nitamsomea comments swipe left to enjoy some of 0-12 months old Mosi sahii ni mzee nywele zimekua ngumu.”
Marriage is a blessing and children are a gift from God so let me take this pleasure again to thank Him for this amazing gift.
Awinja’s son is all grown and last year in December 2022, she shared a photo posing on a yellow jeep, sitting on the bonnet with her son standing next to her. The kid was facing the opposite direction, hiding his face away from the camera.
In conclusion we take this pleasure to congratulate Awinja upon the birthday of her son❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉🙏🙏🙏
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled
- Celebrity GossipSeptember 25, 2023Singer Rickman injured after bar fight