On Friday, during a train crush in Indian left 288 people dead, 800 people injured and they were rushed to nearby local hospitals for further treatment.
In India, railway transport is the commonly used means fo transport since its cheap.
The Indian officials have come to ask the railway task force what would have caused the accident if the train crush.
We were told that the Injured passengers were transferred to local hospitals from the crash site in the Balasore district, in the eastern state of Odisha, about 137 miles southwest of Kolkata.
Sudhanshu Sarangi, director of the Odisha fire department, said some survivors were in a serious condition and that the chances of finding more survivors were fading.
“A crane has arrived, we will pull up [train cars] one by one but we don’t expect any survivors under them. We are disheartened, we had never seen so many bodies in our life,” he added.
We tried to interact with some of the survivors of the accident and they told us that “It was moving smoothly but suddenly the accident occurred and within a span of 30, 40 seconds we see so many people injured, dead and cries of help everywhere, “.
We shall be giving you updates on what the government of India is going to do to the families of the decesed, just keep visiting our website.
Lastly, we seek the lord’s protection and guidance towards the family of those whonhave kost their beloved ones to strengthen them🙏🙏🙏
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled
- Celebrity GossipSeptember 25, 2023Singer Rickman injured after bar fight