A UPDF chopper carrying soldiers has crashed in Kalongo Town Council, Agago District.
The UPDF Deputy Spokesman Col Deo Akiiki confirmed the accident said that the Aircraft Skyvan category fixed wing took off from Pader, where the UPDF soldiers are always stationed.
Accidents are too much, recently we had an accident in those ends of Kajjansi.
Agago Resident District Commissioner James Nabinson Kidega who also chair the District Security Committee told us that ‘The plane was carrying equipment for operations against Karamojong warriors. Kidega however said the details on what caused the crash and the number of victims are still scanty,’.
We are here to tell that no one dead, just serious injuries but all will be fine.
We shall keep telling our viewers what caused the accident, as a final report is made.
When contacted Captain Amos Nsamba, the 5th Division Public Relations Officer, said he was still in a meeting about the incident and would speak to the press later.
Letss take this pleasure to tell the government to always use qualified pilots in order to refuce on the accidents. Quick recovery to the injured soldiers 🙏🙏🙏
In conclusion, we encourage our dear viewers and readers to always visit the website for the updates
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room