Uganda being the pearl of Africa, a group of Ugandans based in Japan have raised sports equipments to the Bukomera Skills Academy which is based in Kiboga District to improve the Talents of the youth which is developing at a very fast speed.
On Tuesday, the chairperson of the board known as Kyeyune Livingstone led the team of Ugandans and the Japanese to the Academy and they surprised them with 25 footballs, t-shirts and some boxes of the exercise books to support them.
“Remember the skills Acdemy was formed five years back with a purpose of promoting talents of the young generation. The academy is not having Bukomera skills Academy, it has also got other schools under the committee who are going to benefit from the equipments which were given to the board and these are: Kayunga Primary school, Mategi primary school as well as Nabinene Primary school”.
Reporters of uncovered news interacted with Kyeyune Livingstone, the chair person of the board and he said ” Through the Uganda Diaspora Japan, we bring support towards achieving Uganda National Development Agenda. we use the association to promote Uganda’s tourism as well as bringing tourists from japan who bring in money to the country’s economy”.
He added by saying “The other support which were getting to support the academy was from Fukuoka Uganda Friendship Association “.
Here at uncovered news lets wish goodluck to the Board as well as enabling the talents of the Ugandans to be recognized.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira