Moses Sserwada commonly known as Sweet kid who sang “maama brenda song” has come out to ay that the music industry of Uganda is fake in a way that the government does not support its musicians like those of Nigeria.
“Remember in 2008 to 2010, he was a strong musician where by every bar would call him to perform and he dominated the music industry during that time,” but now he is a faded artist who is not recognized anywhere.
Uncovered news has tried to recall what he said as he was interviewed by NTV’s Faridah Nakazibwe that “I gave up music to devote more time to my family. I couldn’t spend enough time with my family, who were already in Germany with my wife and children. Until I decided to stop and concentrate on the development of the family, I could see them just once a year “.
The faded artist nowadays deals in money exchange in those ends of Nansana in Kampala. he has encouraged the government to come and support the musician who started the singing long time ago because of these musicians are there struggling with life.
Here at uncovered news we are missing his music we encourage him to come and drop more songs than crictizing the industry
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room