Manchester United boss Erik Ten Hag was un happy with his players for showing the worst performance yesterday as they were playing against Cardiz at Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla stadium. The presence of martial who was just from the injury proved to the coach that they need another striker to assist him because his form has dropped.
Despite Martial scoring a penalty goal, still the coach was not pleased by his performance in the field.
Cardiz dominated the first half of the game with the possesion of 67% to 33% where by the led the game by 2-1. The boss introduced ten academy players in the seond half of the game to give them chance to show their talents, because the senior footballers had disappointed him. Cardiz comfortably won 4-2 against Manchester United during their friendly game.
Further more Erik Ten Hag told MUTV “We’ll do tomorrow again but we have to strike it, draw a line and move on, it cannot happen in the future.” .
He has advised the players to avoid small mistakes when playing, in a way that they should take every game serious if they are to compete for trophies with teams like Liverpool, Man city, Arsenal among others . Aron wan bisaaka was given a chance to play but we discovered that his form had dropped entirely due to limited time given to him by the coach because he is a back up option for Dalot who is currently representing his country, Portugal in the World Cup
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room