Rickman Manrick, has been injured and hospitalized following a fight with fellow musician Deus Nduggwa, popularly known as Grenade Official.
The incident happened on Monday morning at Skyz Hotel Naguru after a brunch party at La Terezza in Kampala.
According to Sheilah Gashumba, Rickman’s girlfriend and a media personality, Grenade threw a glass of wine at Rickman’s face, causing him to bleed profusely. The media personality also posted a video of Rickman lying on a hospital bed at Nakasero Hospital, where he was receiving stitches.
“It’s very unfortunate and sad that the industry in Uganda still has artists like Grenade who are very indisciplined, chaotic, and want to fight others. Grenade has been struggling with drug addiction for some time, and I think it’s getting to his head.
He attacked Rickman today after attempting to fight and create comotion on our table at La Terezza,” Sheila’s post on X, the former Twitter user, reads in part.
Grenade, whose whereabouts are unknown, has released an audio recording claiming that Rickman and Sheilah Gashumba beat him up and broke his hands and legs.
“I dated Sheilah Gashumba five years ago, and we had what we had; I don’t know why Rickman now wants to kill me,” Grenade said.
In conclusion, Sheilah Gashumba expressed her disappointment and sadness at the behavior of Grenade, whom she said was very indisciplined and chaotic. She said that Rickman was a calm and respectful person who rarely parties and is never involved in drama. She vowed to follow up on the case with the police and seek justice.
To watch the video CLICK HERE
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 7, 2023Police in Tororo District have killed a 26-year-old man, Godfrey Odoi
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Victor Kamenyo advises all his Wife’s admirers to use Soap
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Geosteady discharged from hospital After a four day sickness
- Celebrity GossipDecember 7, 2023Gabie Ntaate speaks about her struggles with Anger issues