Musician Roden Kabako has revealed that he is planning to hold a mega concert next year that will leave Kampala asking for water. Speaking to a local reporter, the singer said that 2024 will surely be his year.
However, he’s planning to hold his first concert in Kampala, as his other concerts have been happening elsewhere. However, he said that he would first wait for his friends, Lydia Jazmine and Carol Nantongo, to finish theirs.
Kabako told uncoveredug news reporters that “there are some youngsters we should first let shine. The likes of Lydia Jazmine and Carol Nantongo, who are all my friends, I heard they have concerts next year. Therefore, I will let them first complete theirs. And when they are done, I will have my first show in Kampala. It will be a blast.”.
Related articles; Carol Nantongo talks about her relationship with Lydia Jazmine
After that, he will then blaze Kampala. Fans should, therefore, be eager to have the time of their lives since they know he’s a stage monster. Additionally, he knew that she was the one the moment he saw her. It was just love at first sight.
In conclusion, the singer also narrated how he met his wife, Dumuma. It was love at first sight. They saw each other when he was emceeing at a club in Kansanga.
- Chris Evans has expressed his desire to date Spice Diana
- Cindy Sanyu reveals reason behind Blu3 Reunion
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity