Yesterday, at Lusail Stadium during the game of Brazil against Serbia, Spurs’s Star and Brazilian magician Richarlison helped their country to win their first game of the tournament against Serbia.
This is Richarlison’s first World Cup so he has to work hard to impress Adenor Leonardo Bacchi the “Brazilian coach: so that he secures his place in the next World Cup come 2026 and currently the star is 25 years old so he has alot of energy and pace on the ball and by 2026, he will be 29years old so he will be with experience and energy of playing.
The latter strike saw the Tottenham Hotspur forward convert a cross from winger Vinicius Jr by popping the ball up over his head before leaping up in the air to volley home a stunning bicycle kick, sending the tens the Brazilian fans happy.
Serbia, who had offered staunch resistance for the first two-thirds of the game, were left to chase shadows in the final throws as Brazil’s players zipped the ball around and staged regular raids on their opponents’ box, underlining their credentials as the most dangerous side in the competition.
Serbia, for their part, had been sweating over the fitness of their all-time top scorer Aleksandar Mitrovic but coach Dragan Stojkovic named him in the starting lineup.
Unlike Brazil’s forward line, however, which threatened from all sides, the Fulham striker found himself isolated up front with little service.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room