The interview carried out by Piers Morgan on Cristiano Ronaldo on Sunday night has left Manchester United boss Erik Ten Hag disappointed
All sources claimed over the summer that Cristiano Ronaldo was forcing a move to leave Manchester United because he wanted to play Champions league football.
Erik Ten Hag has always said that Ronaldo is part of his plans at old Trafford despite for his attempts to look for an exit.
Due to lack of playing time at Old Trafford , Ronaldo has started four premier league games
Ten Hag has always publicly maintained that Ronaldo is part of his plans at Old Trafford despite his apparent attempts to look for a way out.
Due to his bad behavior, Ronaldo was seen leaving the stadium before the Spurs game ended where United won 2 goals to nil and due to that he was fined and was made to train to himself and later apologized to Ten Hag.
According to Ronaldo, he “feels betrayed, and I felt some people don’t want me here, not just this year, but last year too.”
"The Glazers, they don't care about the club."
— Piers Morgan Uncensored (@PiersUncensored) November 14, 2022
On the general state of the club, Ronaldo continued: “I think the fans should know the truth.
“I want the best for the club. This is why I came to Manchester United.
“But you have some things inside that don’t help (us) reach the top level as City, Liverpool and even now Arsenal… a club with this dimension should be top of the tree in my opinion and they are not, unfortunately.”
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room