Raheem Sterling ready for the Quarter finals
England’s head coach Gareth South Gate has told uncovered news that “Raheem Sterling is ready to discipline France on the quarter finals on Saturday 10th December 2022″
He added by saying “He is fully fit for the game,”. England spectators are ready to see their star because they have been missing him in the field. the guy is good at dribbling and has got pace on the ball.
“Remember the coming of the Manchester City academy player, Phill Foden forced Sterling to put in a transfer request because he was not getting enough playing time under Pep Guardiola.”
South Gate has warned France’s Mbappe that he will find a solid defence of Harry Maguire and John Stones who will be hard to penetrate through when scoring a goal. “Its time for England to win the World Cup,” he added.
Both teams completed the group stages while topping where by England completed with 9 points whike France with 6 points. Its going to be an interesting game to watch because France wants to win another World cup while South Gate wants to win his first World cup as a coach. here at uncovered news lets wish Sterling Goodluck because the coach has promised him that he will start the France game.
TO WATCH THIS GAME LIVE click here
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Sports2023.05.31Europa final : Sevilla vs As Roma
- National2023.05.31Policeman shoots businessman over woman
- National2023.05.2922-year-old student killed in Kisoro District
- Sports2023.05.28Bye Bye Leicester City