The legend has been battling with cancer ever since he retired fom football.
Doctors and nurses at the Albert Einstein Hospital in Sao Paulo duly made him as comfortable as possible, while his wife, Marcia Aoki, remained by his bedside. He passed away on Thursday.
His daughter, Kely Nascimento, confirmed the news on Instagram, writing: “Everything we are is thanks to you. We love you infinitely. Rest in peace.”
“Remember Pele made his international debut for Brazil at the age of 16 years. He is also remembered for playing four games and scoring six goals and helped Brazil to win their first World cup by 5-2. What a great player Pele was!”.
He also had a chance of winning the World cup in 1960s and 1970s but the lord was not on his side.
During this world cup tournament in Qatar he was seen watching the games of his country on televisions while in hospital and whenever Brazil would win he would feel joy in his heart.
Its unlucky that he has not seen his country again winning the World cup.
Here at uncovered news its sad to announce the death of the Brazilian legend who has died at the age of 82 years “Rest in Peace legend”. We shall always miss you
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira