The lord mayor of Kampala city, Erias Lukwago has come out to raise concern to the parliament about his life being in danger.
After the death of state minister who is going to be burried tomorrow on 13th May 2023,has made very many big people to get worried.
Lukwago told our news reporters that “I did not want to raise this [matter] but when a whole minister sent me threats, I knew things were now getting serious. I have here with me an SMS message from the State Minister for Kampala Kyofatogabye [Kabuye]. It really came as a shocker to me. He had never sent me a message before but this time round, he sent me one,”.
He added: “If it was about political fights, I would say that these are things we are used to but he is relating the matter to roads as he had [previously partly] stated that I would not have access to [certain] contracts. He said it was over his dead body.”
Lukwago has been having complaints over hisblufe especially every year. So the government should seek attention to his conce and provide himwith security to protect his life because he has a family to look after.
In conclusion, we encourage the president to warn, put strict laws on people who threatened to kill others.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira