Muhammed Kakumba, a businessman at Namagoma Village in Wakiso District has been charged and sent on remand at Luzira Government Prison for allegedly stealing over 7 billion shillings from Airtel Uganda through a computer network.
However, Muhammed Kakumba, aged 31 and a resident of Namagoma, was arraigned before Buganda Road Court Chief Magistrate Ronald Kayizzi and denied the allegations. Kakumba was charged with one count of electronic fraud and theft.
The prosecution, represented by Ivan Kyazze, states that Kakumba and others were still at large between October 27th and 28th, 2022, in Kampala or thereabout, with the intention of procuring unfair or unlawful gain.
Related articles; President Museveni Speaks about on missing Ugandans
Furthermore, he deliberately transferred money amounting to 7, 617,860,000 billion shillings from Airtel Money Uganda Ltd.’s (AMCUL) Bank Money platform to 1496 Airtel Mobile numbers, where the action was performed through a computer network.
He has been ordered to return to court on January 15, 2024, for mention of the case.
In conclusion, we shall keep updating our dear viewers and subscribers about the updates of the man who stole the $7 billion from the Airtel company.
- Ugandan Parliament urged to pass Alcohol Control Bill
- Court halts sale of Muslim property in Kampala
- Musa Musasizi jailed over 100 years for killing four girlfriends
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity