Police in Gulu City, in northern Uganda, are hunting for gunmen who shot and killed a mobile banking agent after raiding the shop where he was operating.
Police said Mr. Ismail Odong, a boda boda rider who reported the attack to police, alleged that three unknown men and two wearing army uniforms, armed with two AK47 rifles, attacked a mobile banking and mobile money shop belonging to one Lan Opio.
The Aswa River Regional Police Spokesperson, ASP David Ongom Mudong, said the assailants robbed an unspecified amount of money and mobile phones.
Kenneth Olobo was attacked by two armed assailants in Uganda People’s Defence Forces (UPDF) uniform as he was balancing books, according to police.
ASP Ongom told uncovered news reporters that “We are investigating a double incident of aggravated robbery and murder by shooting that took place on July 8, 2023, at around 9:10 p.m.The thugs discharged two bullets, injuring Kenneth Olobo. He was rushed to the Gulu regional referral hospital for treatment but was pronounced dead on July 9, 2023”.
In conclusion, Police in Gulu City, in northern Uganda, are hunting for gunmen who shot and killed a mobile banking agent after raiding the shop where he was operating.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled