The Manchester derby will take place at Old Trafford tomorrow at 15:30hrs(East African Time) and it will be the early kick off over the weekend. Both teams will be looking for a win to reduce on the gap of the teams above them.
Further more if Manchester City wins the game, it will reduce the gap to two points before Arsenal playing Spurs on Sunday where as if Manchester United wins the game it will reduce their gap between the team in the second position(Manchester City) to one point pushing them in the third position with 38points.
“Tomorrow’s derby will be the 188th competitive appearance for both teams. The Derby will also be the 500th league game for Pep Guardiola as a manager”.
Under Jose Mourinho, Ole Gunnar Solskajaer in 2018-2019 season, Pep won only once and also under Ralf Rangnick in 2021-2022 season. Erik Ten Tag will try to be hard to ensure that he wins the game of the derby to reduce the gap.
David Moyes was the first manager of Manchester United to loose both home and away games in 2013-2014 season. Pep Guardiola has never won both games home and away of the Premier League when he is playing against Manchester United.
In additional to the above, Manchester City is in the second position of the league while Manchester United is in the fourth position of the league
TO WATCH THE MANCHESTER DERBY LIVE CLICK HERE
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room