Boston Celtics guard Malcolm Brogdon is reportedly on shaky terms with the team after they previously tried to trade him.
This understandably led to some tensions between Brogdon and the Celtics as the two looked to find a way to move forward heading into the 2023–24 season.
Boston Celtics guard Malcolm Brogdon and his team currently seem to be on shaky terms. Earlier this summer, Brogdon was initially thought to be a part of a trade before Boston found a way to acquire Kristaps Porzingis, instead dealing fellow guard Marcus Smart.
“I don’t think the bad feelings are over including him in any trade discussions,” said Ramona Shelburne of ESPN. “… I think a lot of this has to do with what’s going on with his elbow.”.
However, it remains to be seen whether the Celtics will continue looking to move Brogdon, especially after they already got rid of Smart earlier in the offseason. However, don’t expect Brogdon to embrace the team with open arms anytime soon.
Malcolm Brogdon’s elbow was the injury that kept him out for a lot of the Celtics’ shocking loss to the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals. After going down 3-0 in that series, Boston stormed all the way back to tie things up at three apiece, only to fall flat on their faces in front of the home fans in the decisive Game 7.
In conclusion, Brogdon, who won the NBA’s Sixth Man of the Year Award last year, was severely limited in the games he played during the series and also missed multiple games altogether. READ MORE
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira