Legendary Kenyan rapper Nazizi Hirji is mourning the passing of her secondborn son, Jazeel. She asked for privacy from the public, saying they should give her time to mourn her son alongside her family and close friends.
In Kenya, as a tradition, after death, the dead body is kept for more than a week before it is buried. But again, in some religions, like Islam, that is not allowed.
However, Nazizi’s son passed away on Christmas Day while outside Kenya in another country for a holiday vacation.
Related articles; I’m The Best Artiste Of 2023 – Spice Diana Confirms
She said her son passed away in an unfortunate accident at a hotel they were staying at on vacation in Tanzania. The 3-year-old was buried a day after his death at their home back in Kenya.
Furthermore, Nazizi’s son was buried so quickly that most Kenyans got to know about the bad news after the burial had happened. Her family also asked the media to stop invading her privacy during these trying times of her life.
“We appeal for your compassion and understanding out of respect for their need for peace in this time of mourning. We kindly request everyone to allow Nazizi and her family the space they need to begin the healing process,” reads part of the statement.
In conclusion, the singer has been quiet for some years and has not produced any music. She was a member of the now-defunct East African Bashmen Crew. This was comprised of herself, Wyre, and Ugandan singer Bebe Cool.
- Lydia Jazmine drops Wotabade New song
- Bebe Cool Releases Only You New Year Song
- Sasha Brighton In Love Again Despite Numerous Heartbreaks
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity