A man in Kisoro District has allegedly killed his son by cutting his throat after an argument with his wife over the child’s real biological father.
The Kigezi Police spokesperson, ASP Elly Maate, said that the incident occurred on Tuesday at about 8:30 p.m. in Matyazo village, Rukongi parish, Nyarusiiza sub-county of Kisoro district.
It’s alleged that at about 8 p.m., Elias Kabeni, 31, went to his mother’s place, Nyirasheriburyo Jovia, 65, who was staying with his son, Junior Aloysius, 5, to pick up a key he usually keeps at his mother’s place.
However, Kabeni then decided to leave with his son, who was staying with his mother, and on their way home, Elias allegedly cut his throat and ran away before handing himself over to Kisoro Police Station moments later.
A case was opened at Kisoro Central Police Station under the file number SD 54/29/08/2023, and the scene was visited by a team of officers, who transferred the body to Kisoro Hospital Mortuary for postmortem examination.
In conclusion, ASP Maate told the press that it has been established that the suspect had an argument with the wife over the biological father of the child, as he was at one point informed by the wife that the child was not his, prompting him to end the child’s life.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipMarch 5, 2024Pastor Jengo Accused Of Selling Late Pastor Yiga’s Property
- International newsMarch 5, 2024Diplomatic Initiatives Intensify To Broker Israel & Hamas Ceasefire
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today