Bad Character Records singer Mukiibi Sadat, alias Kalifah AgaNaga, is on the verge of being imprisoned over an Ugx 100 million loan.
According to Kalifah Aganaga, he agreed with his colleagues to establish a shoe business in Kampala, with each contributing towards the capital.
Since their capital wasn’t sufficient, the group acquired a loan from the bank, with Kalifa Aganaga being the sole signatory.
The singer adds that because one of the business partners was more knowledgeable about goods importation, he was given the funds to import shoes from China.
Kalifa continues by saying that despite his lack of a reliable revenue stream, the bank is putting pressure on him to clear the loan he borrowed.
Kalifa Aganaga is known for producing these good hits:
Four by Four, Ndabirawa, Manya gakazindalo, among others
If the Ugandan industry had a copyright law for the musicians, he would not have worried about going to Paypal because he would just withdraw from his account.😭😭
However, He mentioned that although he had granted the bank access to his YouTube channel in order to collect revenue and proceeds from his performances, the money wasn’t enough considering the period he had been allowed to pay off the debt.
In an unexpected turn of events, when the colleague went to China, he never returned to Uganda until now. Kalifah stresses that efforts to trace the colleague’s whereabouts are fruitless, and all his known phone contacts are off.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled
- Celebrity GossipSeptember 25, 2023Singer Rickman injured after bar fight