Big Eye, real name Ibrahim Mayanja, has sworn to never go back to the ruling party, the National Resistance Movement (NRM).
However, the singer was one of the strongest supporters of NRM in that he sacrificed his time during the 2021 general elections to campaign for the party and its president.
Big Eye told us, “I don’t think I will ever go back to the ruling party. I know how I struggled when I was there. I can’t leave the unending love I receive in the opposition.”
Related article; Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday party
The moment he would get there, fans would start pelting bottles at him and chanting at him to leave the stage.
Apparently, Big Eye decided to apologize and start supporting the opposition political party, the National Unity Platform (NUP), led by Bobi Wine. Ever since then, fans have shown him unending love and support in his career and as a person.
Unfortunately, after the elections, his career went to a standstill because fans were disappointed in him. They didn’t allow him to perform at any stage or concert.
According to him, he doesn’t think he will ever go back to the ruling party because of what he is receiving.
In conclusion, he said he couldn’t betray his people anymore. He also knows being in opposition is far better than being in the ruling party, which doesn’t help.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity