Hennessy, a brand produced exclusively in the French region of Cognac, has joined this year’s Ugandan Hip Hop Awards as one of the ways to support the hip-hop fraternity and the entertainment industry in the country.
The annual presentation ceremony features performances by artists, and some of the awards of more popular interest are presented.
In addition, Hennessy, a brand produced in the French region of Cognac, has joined this year’s Ugandan Hip Hop Awards as one of the ways to support the hip-hop fraternity and the entertainment industry in the country.
Speaking on Friday, David Kakonge, the CEO of Black Showmans Beverages Limited, the official partner of Hennessy in Uganda, said the French brand supports the hip-hop fraternity globally and in Africa, noting that they have now gone ahead to do the same in Uganda.
Kakonge told our news reporters that “As we celebrate hip-hop, we would like to communicate to the public that Hennessy is now in Uganda, and our participation at this year’s Uganda Hip-Hop Awards is an intentional gesture that we support hip-hop as well as the Ugandan entertainment industry.”.
In conclusion, the Ugandan Hip Hop Awards (UGHHA) is an annual hip-hop award ceremony that is dedicated to providing a fair platform for all Ugandan Hip-hop acts through an awards show that showcases the past, present, and future of the genre in Uganda.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled