Harry Maguire has been urged to leave Manchester United after being stripped of the captaincy by Erik Ten Hag.
During an appearance on talkSPORT, Tony Cascarino said: “Chris Smalling left and went to Roma, and West Ham would be a great move for Harry if it came about.
“Chris Smalling has done brilliantly well and has had some great seasons in Italy. Harry would get his confidence back, and having a manager who picks you is important.”
He continued to tell our news reporters that “I do feel that an opportunity [at West Ham] and his role would be slightly different under David Moyes, where he wouldn’t have to play so much football at the back with the ball”.
“Harry is comfortable, but the level of expectation that Ten Hag has at Manchester United [is different]. You have seen that he’s buying a goalkeeper in [Andre] Onana, who is ultimately a footballer”.
“Harry lost a little bit of belief in how he was overplaying, and he’s not as gifted as John Stones with the ball at his feet”.
“I don’t think Harry Maguire would be asked to do that at West Ham.”
In conclusion, West Ham are the favorites to sign the former captain of Manchester United, Harry Maguire.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled