Hon. Hussein Kyanjo, the Former Makindye West Member of Parliament, has passed, according to reports obtained by the www.uncoveredug.com news reporter.
Kyanjo is said to have succumbed to a long-term illness and passed away this morning in Kibuli Hospital.
Family, friends, and relatives are yet to confirm his demise; however, for years, the Democratic Party man was battling cancer.
It was not yet clear what type of cancer the former lawmaker was suffering from, but we will keep you posted with details as they unfold.
Additionally, Makindye West legislator Hussein Kyanjo has died. Kyanjo was a member of the Justice Fourm party and a distinguished orator in the House on matters of democracy and human rights.
House Speaker Anita Among has praised the late Kyanjo for being a great legislator whose work will forever be remembered.
In conclusion, It is with great pain that we receive the news of the passing of our elder and former Makindye West MP, Hajj Hussein Kyanjo. Hajj set the bar for legislative excellence and left a legacy of a distinguished lawmaker, a unifying factor, and a leader who exhibited integrity. Our sympathies go out to his family, friends, and the people of Makindye West, Kampala, and Uganda at large.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipFebruary 24, 2024‘It’s My Time To Shine’ – Spyda MC
- NationalFebruary 24, 2024Mourners gather to pay their last respect to the late Eliot Kabangira
- SportsFebruary 24, 2024Liverpool’s Salah, Nunez in contention for League Cup final
- Celebrity GossipFebruary 23, 2024TikToker Ibrahim Musana remanded to Luzira over abusing Kabaka