The Police in Kabale District are investigating circumstances surrounding the death of an unidentified male adult whose body was found lying in Makanga Cell, Kabale Municipal Golf Course.
A team of Police officers visited the scene of the crime, and the body was found lying alongside the road near National Water and Sewerage Corporation supply tanks. It had multiple bruises on the whole body, and it was retrieved to Kabale Regional Referral Hospital Mortuary for postmortem examination.
Additionally, Maate explained that on Friday, Tumwine James, the LC II chairperson, a resident of Nyakibande village in Kitumba Sub County in Kabale district, reported the theft of his three goats by unknown persons, and the deceased was found at Rufura while selling one of the goats but ran away.
Kigezi Regional Police Spokesman Elly Maate told journalists that the Police at Kabale Central Police Station received information that there was a dead body lying at the golf course club ground in Makanga cell.
In conclusion, Maate explained that the suspect was seen on Saturday, July 22nd, 2023, arrested, beaten up by a mob, and brought to Kabale Town disguised as if they were taking him to the hospital for treatment in critical condition but instead dumped him in Makanga, where he passed on.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipMarch 5, 2024Pastor Jengo Accused Of Selling Late Pastor Yiga’s Property
- International newsMarch 5, 2024Diplomatic Initiatives Intensify To Broker Israel & Hamas Ceasefire
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today