Former Brighton Player Moises Caicedo has completed his transfer to Chelsea for a British record fee of €115 million.
The Blues will pay a whopping sum of £115 million for Moises Caicedo to Brighton,with additional £15 million performance-related ads, after he turned down a £111 million move to Liverpool.
The Ecuadorian player signed an 8-year contract with Chelsea, with a further 1-year option in the contract.
Liverpool agreed a £111 million deal to sign Caicedo last week, but the deal fell through after the player informed the club that he intended to join Chelsea.
Caicedo was expected to travel to Liverpool for medicals on Friday after Jurgen Klopp’s bid was accepted by Brighton following a midnight deadline for bids on Thursday, but the striker had a change of heart on Sunday and told Liverpool he was not interested in joining them again.
It’s the second time Chelsea has smashed the British transfer record In Seven months after paying £106.8 million for Enzo.
Fernandez in the winter window, with Moises signing an eight-year deal with the club this summer transfer window.
Moises Caicedo on his transfer to Chelsea:
I am so happy to join Chelsea. I am so excited to be here at this big club, and I didn’t have to think twice when Chelsea called me. I just knew I wanted to sign for the club.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipFebruary 24, 2024‘It’s My Time To Shine’ – Spyda MC
- NationalFebruary 24, 2024Mourners gather to pay their last respect to the late Eliot Kabangira
- SportsFebruary 24, 2024Liverpool’s Salah, Nunez in contention for League Cup final
- Celebrity GossipFebruary 23, 2024TikToker Ibrahim Musana remanded to Luzira over abusing Kabaka