The National Resistance Movement (NRM) flag bearer, Mary Akol, wins the vacant LC5 Chairperson seat for Bukedea district.
The declaration of the winner was announced by Joel Mugenyi, who is the head of the electrocoal elections in Bukedea district, at around mid nightt.
Our news reporters were on hand when the elections began, and these were the summarized results they shared with our viewers.
Mary Akol, the flag bearer of the National Resistance Movement (NRM), had 79,692 votes.
Tychius Ebukalin, who came as an independent candidate, secured the second position with 4941 votes.
Additionally, the last candidate for Fourm for Democratic Change (FDC), Sam Oita Odeke, had 2343 votes.
Further more, of the three candidates who participated in the LC5 Chairperson seat for Bukedea District, Mary Akol, who had more votes, was declared the winner.
Here at Uncovered News, we interacted with Mary Akol after she was declared the winner for Bukedea LC5 Chairperson Seat, and she told us that “I am grateful that I have won the elections; my only appeal to my colleagues who failed to make it is that let’s come and work together for the good of our people.”.
“I can’t ascertain those claims of vote rigging because I am not the Election Commission or police to establish that I know very well that I won genuinely,” she added.
In conclusion, here at uncovered news, we are here to congratulate her for reaching the victory of Bukedea LC5 Chairperson Seat.🙏🙏🙏
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled