Media personality and news anchor Faridah Nakazibwe has reportedly put down her working tools at the Serena-based news outlet.
At the time of her resignation, Faridah had been rendering services as a news anchor, as well as the Spark TV and NTV “Mwasuze Mutya” show host.
However, her hard work and resilience during her tenure saw her appointed as Head of News at NTV Uganda, effective March 2021, replacing Josephine Karungi, who took up a job with the World Bank.
Amid all the allegations, neither Faridah Nakazibwe nor Nation Media have formally verified the tumultuous developments, but we are waiting to see how the situation develops, and we will keep you posted.
Following her exit from the station, the media outlet has yet to unveil her replacement, but reports suggest that Ruth Kalibala, who had occasionally filled in for her, is more likely to fill the void.
More information about Faridah’s departure indicates that her former employers were not surprised by her decision to leave, claiming she had previously filed her resignation and they were still negotiating to extend her contract.
In conclusion, the mother of two’s resignation commenced on October 1st, and her Friday, September 27th, show marked her last appearance as an employee on the NTV screens.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira