Kampala Metropolitan Spokesperson Luke Owoyesigyire has spoken about the life of late city gangster “Sobi” Paddy Serunjoji. He said he didn’t think he had changed by the time of his death.
However, Sobi, who was known as a thug around Kampala, came out and confessed that he is among the people who have been giving Ugandans, especially those in Kampala, sleepless nights.
By the time he confessed, he said he was ready to change, and he wasn’t looking at going back into his past. He appeared on different media platforms, speaking about his life and how he had changed, but proved otherwise when he died.
Related articles; Revealed: How Sobi met his Death in Gomba
According to Luke Owoyesigyire, people usually change when they grow old, but he doesn’t think Sobi has changed.
Owesigye told us that “a lot of people have been seen changing. People change; some change because of age, but with Sobi, I don’t really know if he has changed.”
He said the late wasn’t related to any of the family members involved in the land. He doesn’t know what he was doing in Gomba at the time of his death.
In conclusion, he was killed in Gomba by a mob after he went with a number of other guys to grab land. It is said that he was paid by someone to go and destroy people’s property.
- Police recovers a stolen gun from a shrine
- Whole truth about Dembe FM Shut Down after 21 years
- Suspected ADF Rebels Attack Kamwenge, 7 people killed
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity