A man aged 45 years old who has been a worker in Simba Cement factory dies after falling off a ladder while repairing a Clinker Transporter Conveyor belt
The Simba Cement factory is located in Mukujju Sub-County in Tororo District.
The deceased has been identified as Paul Ezale, a resident of Simba Cement factory staff quarters.
He has been working as a mechanical fitter at Simba Cement factory.
He was on a Ladder as he was trying to fix the Clinker Transporter Conveyor belt where he fell off and injured his head and died instantly.
Its a Pitty that each hour that passes in Uganda, we are loosing someone.
“Remember this very week, we have been mourning the death of state minister for labor Okello Engola , Blogger Isma Olaxess, 11 year old boy known as Devis Arineitwe in Rubanda District over a maize cob and now we are talking about the factory worker who has died today”.
Mr Moses Mugwe, the Spokesperson, Bukedi South regional police told us that “The deceased climbed up on the Counter Weights of about 16 meters high. He slid off the ladder and fell down. He was immediately rushed to Doctor Plus Hospital in Tororo town for treatment where he was referred to Mbale Cure Hospital for specialised treatment,”.
Unfortunately, the whole treatment didn’t go well and he ended up dying. May his soul Rest in peace 😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔
In conclusion, we seek for God’s protection towards our country Uganda
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira