The Principal Private Secretary to the President, Dr. Kenneth Omona, has disclosed that President Yoweri Kaguta Kaguta Museveni is in good spirits and recovering steadily from the illness caused by COVID-19.
Dr. Omona made the remarks today while speaking to journalists at Nakasero State Lodge, shortly after receiving a banner full of messages of goodwill from Ugandans to President Museveni.
It should be remembered that President Museveni is currently in self-isolation after testing positive for COVID-19 last week.
Dr. Omona told journalists that the president is feeling much better about his ability to update Ugandans about
his health through his social media platforms.
The banner was handed over to him by the Minister of State for Kampala, Hon. Kabuye Kyofatogabye, who prayed that the President come out stronger than ever before.
We have seen most people reach the road that goes to the state house to send messages wishing the president a quick recovery.
The doctor went on to tell the public that the president is improving and he will be able to attend the National Budget Assembly next week, so we are encouraging all netizens to remain calm and pray for their beloved president to get well soon.
Here at Uncovered News, we wish him a great and quick recovery.🙏🙏
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled